Monday, April 30, 2007

I May Turn Into a Pizza

I have eaten pizza for 4 consecutive meals. I love pizza but this is getting ridicules. There are still leftovers, and I don't know if I can bring it upon myself to throw perfect good pizza away even if the thought of it makes me sick.


Something is wrong with my outer quad. I ran a 6 miler on Saturday - 6 minutes faster than last time woo-hoo! - and felt fine the entire time. After doing minimal physical activity Sunday and this morning, the pain started this afternoon, and has grown in intensity throughout the evening. Playing soccer tonight probably wasn't the smartest move. I hope this is just some temporary soreness because I've been so motivated to work out - I'd hate another set back.

Life is just absolutely crazy. Classes and research are keeping me busy. I'm trying to decide what to do with the next few years of my life: stay for a PhD with the hopes of find the specific teaching job I desire, or get a job doing God knows what. The Boy is moving in 6 weeks and I can't look past May in the calendar without having a panic attack about it. On the bright side, I do have trips to DC and Utah/Arizona to look forward to, as well as the start of hiking and camping season (if this rain will ever stop...).

4 comments:

Courtney said...

pizza keeps for a while - have a salad today and then finish the pizza tomorrow. You can't just throw away perfectly good food.

OR you could do what I do. Keep it in the fridge until it goes bad and THEN toss it. Even if I know I'm never gonna eat something, I STILL keep it until it goes bad. Just in case. :)

L said...

You haven't written much about the Boy leaving. Why is he? Job back home?

as Always said...

I think it would be fun to hang out! I'm in Seattle until Friday. I am staying at the W. Is that near you at all?

We have pretty long meetings during the day but a drink at night might be fun. I don't think we have any dinners scheduled Thursday. Would that work?

You can email me at forkintheroad8@yahoo.com
:)

s said...

i love pizza and i'm with courtney you can't throw it out :) what's with the boy moving? did i miss that post?