I just need to press pause in my life. It is moving too fast and I just want to enjoy right now (well, right now minus the finals).
I've always had this *bad* habit of looking towards the future and looking forward to what was coming up, almost to the point of not enjoying the present. But at some point in the past year, that changed.
I'm going on a rockin' vacation in 3 days. I'm starting an internship that I am expecting to love in just over a week. But honestly, I have barely given either more than a second thought.
Hours, days, weeks are over before I know it. A bunch of guys from my program are graduating on Saturday. The Boy is moving in 11 days. I have so many decisions to make about the rest of my life in the next few months.
But I just want to stop and stay right here for a little bit. Take some time to breathe. Not worry about what is happening next.
Where is that dang remote control when you need it?
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Pause Please
Labels:
life,
Me Me Me,
the future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! I so feel you on this one. Why does it always feel like I'm stuck on fast forward.
I so know that feeling. And it only gets worse with age! I hate it!
I am the SAME WAY!! When you find the remote, please pass it my way! I am in desperate need of it right now!!
Post a Comment