Friday, March 03, 2006

Yesterday Was Good

I had a good talk with KT, my college roommate. She told me a funny story about being denied a library card because she lost a book in 1994 and never paid the fine! I also had a good talk with my brother. He tore his ACL playing soccer this week and is obviously bummed. It is his right leg so he can’t drive and feels completely helpless right now. He must have played the pity card on both my mom and his girlfriend because they are both heading up to play nurse and keep him company this weekend. Although that might be one too many “nurses” in his small apartment!

I drank my 64 ounces of water yesterday. And already my 64 ounces for today. I found that if I use my nalgene bottle to keep track, it makes it a lot easier to remember to drink. One of my coworkers is trying to drink more water too so power in numbers.

Last night when I got home, instead of turning on the tv to watch mtv or e! for 20 minutes before hitting the sack, I picked up some clothes I had lying around, did my arm weights and read a chapter of my book. A very productive way to end the day.

And once I get out of here I am going to go for a quick run before the weekend festivities begin. BMG and I did not get together last night – he was running late, I was tired – but I mentioned I was hitting up the Sonics game with his roommate tonight. He said it sounded like a lot of fun, but he already committed to some statistics party (did I mention he is a math geek – but a cute math geek!). He was a bit concerned though that if he turned down the invitation, he may not get invited to future Sonics outings… I assured him that I do not hold grudges and that would not be the case. He was still wavering when we got off the phone though so whether I’ll see him tonight or not is still up in the air.

No comments: