Saturday, May 27, 2006

drunk and

I should not be posting as I am drunk, but to provide some entertainment... your very own Miss k picked up at 21 year old tonight. Yes, born in '84... but he is so damn cute... younger than my bro, where I said I've never go... but did I mention he was cute??

7 comments:

Cady said...

as long as he was cute! ;)

wegrit said...

YES!!!! It's much fun to corrupt the younger men! I think it's funny that you also have the "younger than my brother" rule.

Courtney said...

Hee Hee Hee!!! Love it!

My 25 year old friend, Emily, hooked up with a 20 year old!!! NOT EVEN LEGAL TO DRINK!!! Too funny!

Way to rob the cradle!

s said...

hahaha- it's even funnier because we refer to you as miss k. he was cute AND picked you up- all in all it was a success i say.

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

go k. i appreciate your comments about my wedding planning skills. and i'm certainly cheering you along with the 21-year old.

L said...

Never say never . . my cousin married a girl 5 years older than him and they are a great match! BUT, they did meet when he was a bit older and more mature. I hear you, though . . I just went on a date with a 20 year old a couple of months ago- aah! - but turns out that he's not only 20 age-wise, but maturity-wise, as well.

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!!!!!