I'm off again tomorrow, but headed back "home" and I can't wait. After 5 years, Seattle certainly does seem like home to me, someplace I could stay forever. I was telling my dad all the little things I can't wait to get back to and was getting more excited the more I thought about it. The trip should be an interesting one. My dad and I don't always see eye to eye. We don't fight, but we just have different ideas on how things should be done. For example, I think we should push the limits of driving on the first 2 days to justify a detour into Yellowstone (and all - well mostly - for his benefit, I've been there before and he hasn't). He said he doesn't want to be driving to 9 or 10 at night. I guess he thinks stopping early and spending an evening is the middle of nowhere Iowa would be just as fun or something? But I won't complain, the 2900 miles of driving is going to be much more bearable with him in the car.
Despite the fact that I currently have no source of income, I couldn't help popping into the GAP today. I haven't been there in so long that everything was new and exciting. I figured that I *needed* a new outfit for the first day of school so I settled on a pair of cargo-esqe type pants with a slouchy, deep v-neck sweater (paired with a tank my mom had waiting for me upon my arrival) - all on sale. If there are any cute boys in my department, watch out! I'm going to need someone to take my mind off of BMG.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
On the Road Again
Labels:
all in the family,
boy-crazy,
road-trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of luck on your first day of school!!!!!!!! YAY!
Post a Comment