Sunday, November 05, 2006

In True College Style

10 page paper due Monday morning, 9 am... On a topic I had no prior knowledge of... I decided to start it at about 4 pm on Sunday afternoon. I can think of a million other places I’d like to be right now, but I really do thrive under the pressure. I’ve almost caught up to The Boy, who started his a few days ago. He is jealous of my skills.

The hours and hours of conversation yesterday (when we should have writing) makes sitting in the computer lab on a Sunday night worth it though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are few things that changed for me between college and grad school, for example i drink alot less and don't need a fake i.d. anymore, but i still wait till last minute to do papers. i think i have truly convinced myself that i work better under pressure.

Anonymous said...

I am the exact same way! It can be really annoying - but also pretty cool. :)

Cady said...

i always waited until the last minute in college to write my papers and, for the most part (with the exception of ancient classics...blah) it worked. heh.