Friday, March 07, 2008

Carrie Bradshaw for a Day

I'm not one to typically lust over shoes. Practical over pretty is my motto (I do walk about 2 miles to and from the bus most days). But lately I've been drooling over shoes left and right.

Take these:

Would they not look adorable with about a million outfit options?

And then there are these.


Certainly not for everyday wear, but perfect with this bridesmaid dress:


Which is super cute in itself, and most importantly super wearable post-wedding. Gotta love a bride/BF like this.

But alas, I have no money. Just a fatty dividend from REI, so the only new shoes I am seeing in my future are something more along the lines of this:

Still cute AND practical.

5 comments:

s said...

love the middle shoes!!!

L said...

I love the ones on top. And that is SUCH a cute bridesmaid dress. Lucky!

Jenny said...

amazing shoes! cool to have a re-wearable bridesmaids dress.

I think if I lived in the US I would get addicted to REI though, I spent way to much money in their Denver store this summer, but seeing as I live outside the US couldn't sign up for the dividend progran.

Anonymous said...

The brown shoes are super cute!! I like the bridesmaid dress/shoe combo too.

wegrit said...

I actually like the last ones best. I just can't bring myself to wear wedges. I look ridiculous in them!