I've been sick for the better part of the week and it is no fun. I feel like crap but have still be staying up late and definitely NOT taking it easy. I should spend tomorrow relaxing and recouperating, but instead I am going skiing because... I GOT NEW SKIS!
In addition to matching my boots and being 50% off (thus well within my budget), they will also let my ski faster and turn tighter - and most importantly, keep up with the boys.
So even if I am hacking away up there on the slopes, I will be there tomorrow trying these bad boys out!!
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Cough, Cough. Sniffle, Sniffle
Labels:
life or something like it,
skiing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun!!!! I fear I am sick, too, because I have a scratchy throat and a big white spot on my tonsil. After a week, I'm finally going to the doctor tomorrow. Hope you're feeling better!
Ohhh, so pretty!
sweet skis!!! hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment