10. A trip to Michigan: Pictures have been posted to Facebook and will be coming to Blogger soon.
9. Procrastination at school: It is amazing how much effort it can take to do nothing all day.
8. Girl Dates: I’ve met 5 potential new friends. Three are cool. One is ehh. And one is no thanks.
7.The Bachelorette: My guilty pleasure returns.
6. Computer viruses: I’ve never had one before, I can now say that are incredibly annoying and a complete time suck.
5. New Athletic Endeavour #1: Rock climbing – it is a love/hate relationship. The fear is exhilarating.
4. New Athletic Endeavor #2: Tennis – slamming those balls across the net is my new form of stress relief.
3. New Athletic Endeavor #3: Unassisted Pull-ups – soooo close.
2. A visit from my besties: I spent a day with Laura and Max, but hated having to share them with family and other friends.
1. Incessant snoozing: I’m not tired, but I can’t bring myself to get out of bed. I hit the snooze button 5 times this morning - this has got to stop!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Top 10 Things Keeping Me Busy Nowadays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried my hand at rock climbing when I lived in Texas. I'm not really very good at it. If only my ape index were bigger.
Good luck on the pull-ups!
I want to play tennis again so bad! That's awesome that L&M came for a visit!
What state is Michigan on your list? How many left to see?
Post a Comment