To say things which make you feel better, such as:
"They just met you and wanted to make out with you, they got to know her and still don't want to."
What am I going to do when KC heads to Denmark next month!?!?
Ahhh, the drama continues... T-minus 8 days until Boston returns to Seattle.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Why We Have Friends
Labels:
boy-crazy,
friends,
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha! Friends like that are awesome. My three college roommates and I had a similar exchange wherein when deciding who to invite to a party, one mentioned this guy she had a crush on. We decided we should call him at which point she pointed out that he had a girlfriend. And another said, "that's okay, she's not invited."
KC makes a good point. :)
Friends are so great for things like that. And as for the week until "THE day" just keep asking them to get you through. And me, because I am hilarious. ;)
I used to live in Denmark! Don't worry, after a couple months of winter there, KC will surely coming running back! =)
Post a Comment